Sunday, October 28, 2007

Say Cheese...

We took Abigail to have a professional portrait taken on Friday. We think that she is an extremely photogenic baby just from the pictures we have taken ourselves. Well, it was only confirmed on Friday that she is a sucker for the camera. The photographer bragged about her big, beautiful smiles. She also loved the pictures so much she ordered a copy for the studio. I think Abigail could be following in her mom and dad's footsteps - the next Little Miss Tennessee. (Can you say proud parent?)

Abigail will be fifteen weeks old this Wednesday. I can't believe it. In addition, she now weighs over 16 pounds and is at least 25 inches long (if not longer). She continues to amaze us as she learns and develops more each day. She is now "gooing" all day - especially in the car. She will "talk" to us the entire time. What can you say, "she is all girl!"

You have all heard about the precious smiles that Abigail gives us that just melt our hearts. Well, now you get to see what all of the fuss is about.


Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com

An update on Justin.

He just finished his last big project for the semester. I know he is thankful this semester is coming to an end. While it has continued to be such a blessing to be in seminary, I can tell he is exhausted from wearing so many hats. I have to brag on him - dispite all of the respondsibility that he has taken on, he is still doing well at being a student, a worker, a dad and a husband. I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband.

An update on Jackey.

Tara and I are still working hard to finish all of our wreaths for the big craft fair the second weekend in November. I can't tell you how different it looks compared to last year. Tara was pregnant with Eden and we didn't even know Abigail was on the way. In fact, the joke was if Justin and I found out that we were pregnant during the month of November (which was not our plan) then we knew the Lord had plans for us to start a wreath making business. Well, one year later and were at it again. Our business name is "First Impressions." We pray that all of our effort won't be in vain, and that our wreaths are just as big of hit this year as they were last year. We are making 50 wreaths. Please pray that we sell out!

3 comments:

Hollie Carson said...

She is a doll-baby for sure. I can't wait to see the pictures. I LOVED hearing her breathe. That is definitely something they outgrow, so enjoy that sweet sound. Oh, and hearing Justin say "Ah-goo" still cracks me up. HAHAHA!

Unknown said...

Jackey-
Are y'all doing the Mistletoe Market in Wakefield? That is the second weekend in November, so I assume it is the same one. I want to buy a wreath this year--I wanted one last year, but we had just had Georgia, so things were a little stretched;-) I will be praying that the Lord blesses your efforts, and that you have a HIGH demand for the wreaths. Abigail is precious!

Stephanie said...

just wanted to say hey and we love yall...thanks for the good update and the precious live footage of Abigail...steph lyon