Monday, July 9, 2007

Anticipating Abigail














































We are exactly two weeks away from Abigails due date! Justin and I are eagerly awaiting the moment that we realize "oh, it's time to go to the hospital!" In the meantime, we are finishing the nursery and making preparations for family to visit after Abigail is born. I am currently finishing my last week of work. It seems so strange that after Friday I will not be going back to work. But...I also know that I won't be pressed to find things to keep me busy - Abigial will do a great job of that. Also, Justin and I recently had some maternity pictures taken. Here is a sampling of our favorites.

2 comments:

Charlie22551 said...

Hope things are going well for the both of you. The state of Tennessee is also anxiously awaiting the arrival of our granddaughter.
We hope the both of you realize how much you are loved and missed here. Hope to see you soon.
Love

nana said...

For Mommy,Daddy,Mimi,Papa and our
new Miss Diva(Abigail):
Nana is so very proud and blessed with our new additional blessing to this family.My heart is full of gratitude that she and Mom came with so much ease and both are healthy and doing well.You are all loved and cannot wait so see that beautiful bundle of Joy and she will certainly be a joy to all of us.

Love to the Williams Family and the Perry Family...........Nana